Some medical conditions can have a profound effect on your life.
Cancer! Diabetes! Asthma! Chronic Fatigue! Colitis! Anxiety! IBS! Sleep Disorders! ADHD! Obesity! Amnesia! Depression! Chronic Pain! Hypertension! Stress! Impotence! Premature Ejeculation! Bulimia! Anorexia! Panic Attacks!
If the doctors give you or your loved one, a diagnosis that might lead to:
- a life of pain,
- a life of medicine,
- a life of hospitals,
- a life of discomfort,
- a life of difficulty moving around … or
- perhaps they tell you your medical condition will shorten your life …
each of us will react differently. Some will panic, some fear, some resign themselves to the situation and give up. Some people will recover.
Like a beautiful wine growing on stony soil, some people will Thrive in difficult circumstances.
The truth is, at this time you can develop complete clarity about what you want to do with the life you have. I can help you to make the best of this situation.
- manage pain
- take control of decisions about your care
- take control of decisions about your life
- choose how you want to live this time in your life
- choose how you want to share this time in your life
- help your loved ones to handle this time in their lives the best way for them and for you
- we may even be able to help your body to help you recover.
There’s no denying this is a really difficult time for you and for all those who love you. If you want some help to make the best of this time, then give me a call.
Contact Tania for Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy and the most popular, The Thrive Programme psychological training.
Free initial consultation
I know that you may have questions. I’ll be happy to answer those questions for you.
Call or email to arrange a free initial consultation.
Our informal face to face chat is an opportunity to tell me a little more about you and what you want to achieve. It generally lasts about 45 minutes. This gives us a chance to meet each other and agree how we will work together.
There is no obligation and no fee.
If I’m with a client, leave a confidential message on my answerphone or drop me an email.